关于住酒店的英语口语
【 #英语口语# 导语】作为酒店每天都会遇到形形色色的客人和状况,为了提高酒店的服务质量获得客人的认可和满意,需要从各方面提高酒店工作人员的素质和能力,其中就需要酒店工作人员掌握一定的酒店英语口语,让国外的客人满意。以下是 考 网整理的关于住酒店的英语口语,欢迎阅读! 1.关于住酒店的英语口语 1.我要早上8:00设定电话叫醒。 I would like to have a morning call at 8:00 in the morning. 2.我要食物送到房间的服务。 I'd like to order room service, please. 3.我要单人房。 I'd like a single room. 4.我要两张床的房间。 I'd like a double room. 5.我要在702房多加一张床。 I'd like an extra bed for room 702. 6.退房的适合时间? What is the time for check-out? 7.我想订房。 I would like to book a room. 8.我要订一间双人房从_到_ I’d like to book a double room for 3 nights from ...(日期)..to(日期). 9.双人床一晚多少呢? How much is a double room for one night? 10.你的房间已经预定成功。 Your booking is confirmed. 11.有饭店的巴士在机场接送吗? Do you have a bus service to and from the airport? 12.你可以带我到我的房间吗? Could you show me my room? 13.紧急出口和楼梯在那里? Where is the emergency exit and staircase? 14.床单很脏。 The sheets are dirty. 15.我房间没有热水。 There's no hot water in my room. 2.关于住酒店的英语口语 1.May I have the room type, please? /What kind of room would you like to reserve? 请问需要预订哪一类型的房间? 2.What kind of room do you have? 请问贵酒店有什么房间类型? 3.We have standard, superior, deluxe, executive rooms. There is also one presidential suite as well. Furthermore, we have a floor of non-smoking rooms, and we also have some connecting rooms. 我们酒店有标准房,高级房,豪华房,行政房。除此之外还有总统套房。而且我们酒店还设有不吸烟楼层及连通房。 4.How about your hotel’s location? 请问贵酒店位于哪里? 5.Well, our hotel located in houjie town, Dongguan City. The Crown Prince hotel is only 30 minutes from Dongguan, 45 minutes from Shenzhen airport and 15 minutes to Chang Ping railway station, by car. 我们酒店位于东莞市厚街镇。本酒店离东莞30分钟车程,到深圳机场45分钟,到常平火车站只需15钟车程。 6.What’s the level of your hotel? 请问贵酒店是几的? 7.Our hotel is a five-star hotel. 本酒店是五的酒店。 8.How about your hotel’s facilities? 请问贵酒店有什么设施? 9.We have four kinds of restaurant, lobby bar, conference room, health center, swimming pool, shop prince and KTV equipment。. 本酒店有四种类型餐馆,大堂吧,会议室,健身会所,游泳池,商场及KTV设施。 10.Which dates would you like to book? When will you check in and check out? 请问您需要订哪一天?什么时候入住及退房? 3.关于住酒店的英语口语 We can give you 10% off. 我们可以给您打九折。 We have two restaurants. 我们酒店有两个餐厅。 Yes, we have one on the tenth floor. 有的,我们在10层有一个。 Do you have a morning wake-up call service? 你们有早晨电话叫醒服务吗? When will you need your clothing? 你什么时候用你的衣物? Would you like me to clean the room now? 我现在来打扫您的房间好吗? Would you like to use the quick laundry service? 您需要加急服务吗? What services come with the rate? 付费服务都包含些什么呢? We offer many different kinds of tours. 我们提供许多不同的观光旅游。 The wash basin is stopped with hair. 洗脸池被头发堵塞了。 Could you please tell me why you want to change room? 您能告诉我为什么要换房间吗? My room is not warm enough. 我房间不够暖和。 Can you tell me when the check-out time is? 请告诉我退房时间好吗? I'm wondering what time I must vacate my room. 我想知道我要什么时间结账。
酒店订房间英语口语
酒店订房间英语口语 外出旅游,去酒店订房间要怎么用英语沟通呢?下面是我整理的关于酒店房间的英语口语,希望能帮到大家! 我们想要两间邻接的双人房 Staff: Good afternoon, ladies. May I help you? 下午好,女士们。 我能效劳吗? Mary: Can we have two adjoining double rooms, sir? 我们想要两间邻接的双人房。 Staff: Have you made a reservation, ladies? 请问您预定房间了吗? Mary: I’m afraid not. 没有。 Staff: One moment, please. I’ve to check if there are rooms available… I’m sorry, ladies. We have only two double rooms available but they are on different floors. Would you mind that? 请等一下,让我查看还有没有空房……对不起,我们只剩下两间单人房,但在不同的层数,这可以吗? Mary: We prefer on the same floor because we will probably chat late at night. 我们大概会聊天至深夜,所以希望房间能在同一层。 Staff: Then may I suggest a family suite? We have just had a cancellation. 那我提议你们入住家庭套房,刚有一位客人取消预定。 Mary: What is it like? 那是怎样的房间? Staff: It’s a big room with a kind-side double bed and two single beds. We could also add rollaways. 那是一间额大的房间,有一张特大的双人床和两张单人床,我们还可以加活动床铺。 Mary: That’s great! 太好了! 请问我的房间能上网吗? May: Hello, Does my room have internet access? 请问我的房间能上网吗? Hotel Staff: Yes, it does madam. 您的房间可以上网。 May: How do I use it? 那我该如何上网呢? Hotel Staff: First connect your laptop to the cable in the desk. Then open up your web browser. 先将您的'手提电脑和桌上的网线连接起来,然后打开网页浏览器。 May: OK. 好的。 Hotel Staff: You can buy credit on the hotel website or at the business centre. 你还可以在酒店的网站或是商务中心,购买专门供上网使用的充值。 May: Ok, thank you. 好的,谢谢你。 ;
酒店英语口语日常用语20句
1. can you help me with this form?你能帮我填这张表吗?
2. do you have anything to declare?有什么需要报关的吗?
3. may i see your passport,please?请出示你的护照。
4. how long will you be staying here?你在这儿停留多久?
5. what’s your purpose of your visit?你这次旅行的目的是什么?
6. i’d like to reconfirm my flight?我想确认一下我的机票。
7. i reserved a room for tonight.我预定了个房间。
8. is there a room available for tonight?今晚有空房间吗?
9. i’d like a key to room 809,please.请给我809房间的钥匙。
10. what time does the dining room open?餐厅什么时候营业?
11. when will it be ready?什么时候能准备好?
12. can you keep my valuables?你能帮我保管贵重物品吗?
13. please bring me a pot of boiled water?请送一壶热水.
14. may i have a wake-up call?早晨能叫醒我吗?
15. a wake-up call,please.请提供叫醒服务。
16. can i borrow a hair-dryer?我可以借一下电吹风吗?
17. the room next door is noisy.隔壁太吵。
18. could i possibly have another room key?我能再要一把房间的钥匙吗?
19. i locked myself out.我把自己锁在门外了。
20. would you send someone up?请派位服务员来一下
酒店英语口语日常用语
这篇《酒店英语口语日常用语》,是 特地为大家整理的,供大家参考! 第一部分:问候篇
1) Good morning (afternoon ,evening),sir (madam).早上好(下午、晚上好),好,先生(夫人) 2) How do you do? (-- how do you do ?)您好! 3) Hello (or hi )!您好! 4) How is everything (with you )? (您的)一切都好吗? 5) How are you getting on ( or along ) these days ?这几天过得怎么样? 6) How are you ? (- Fine ,thank you .and you? )您的身体好吗? 7) Glad (nice ) to see you . 见到您很高兴。 8) Welcome to our hotel. 欢迎到我们的酒店来! 9) It’s nice to meet you again , Mr. Johnson .再次见到您太好了,约翰逊先生。 10) Good –bye.(or bye-bye)再见! 11) Good night.晚安(晚间告别用) 12) Have a good rest.祝您休息好! 13) See you later (tomorrow). 以后(明天)见! 14) Hope to see you again soon. 希望不久再见到您! 15) Have a good time. 祝您过得愉快! 16) We wish you a pleasant stay in our hotel.愿您在我们饭店过得愉快! 17) Please don’t leave anything behind.请不要遗忘你的东西。 18) Mind (or watch) your step! 请走好! 19) We wish you a pleasant journey. 祝您旅途愉快! 20) Have a nice trip!一路平安!21) All the best!万事如意。22) Take care!多保重! 23) Good luck!祝您好运! 24) Thank you (very much) 谢谢您(非常感谢)。 25) Thanks a lot.多谢。 6) Thank you for coming. 谢谢您的光临。 27) Thank you for staying in our hotel. 感谢您在我们饭店下榻。 28) I’m very grateful to you. 非常感谢您。29) It’s very kind of you. 谢谢,您真客气。 30) You are (most) welcome. 不用谢,不用客气。 31) Not at all.不用谢。 32) Don’t mention it.不用谢。 33) My pleasure.(or with pleasure) 很高兴能为您服务。 34) Glad to be of service. 很高兴为您服务。35) At your service.乐意为您效劳。 36) I’m sorry.很抱歉。 37) Excuse me.对不起。 38) I’m terribly sorry. It’s my fault. 非常抱歉,那是我的过错。 39) I’m awfully sorry for my carelessness.对于我的粗心大意我非常抱歉。 40) Sorry to have kept you waiting. 对不起,让您久等了。 41) Sorry to interrupt you. 对不起,打扰了。 42) That’s all right.这没什么。 43) It doesn’t matter.没关系。 44) Never mind.不要紧,没关系。 45) Let’s forget it.算了吧! 46) What can I do for you? 我能为您干点什么? 47) Can I help you? 48) 我能为您干点什么? 49) Is there anything I can do for you? 有什么能为您效劳的吗? 50) Just a moment, please. 请稍等一下。 51) Don’t worry about it别担心。 52) I beg your pardon?(or Pardon?) 对不起,请再说一遍好吗? 53) You are wanted on the phone, Mr. Bellow.贝罗先生,有您的电话。 54) Who is speaking, please? 请问您是谁?(电话用语) 55) I’ll switch you to Room 1120. 我马上给您接301房间。 56) What number are you calling? 请问对方什么电话号码。 57) Who would you like to talk to? 请问受话人姓名? 58) Could you hold the line, please? 请(拿着话筒)稍等一会好吗? 59) Here are come letters for you. 这是您的信。 60) What a shame!多可惜! 61) I’m sorry to hear that! 听到这事我很难过。 62) We are all sorry to hear of your illness.听说您病了都很担心。 63) There ,there, Now try not to get too upset about it. 好啦,不要为这事太烦恼了。 64) I wish you good health.祝您健康。65) Let me wish you every success. 祝您一切顺利! 66) Happy New Year!新年快乐! 67) Merry Christmas!圣诞节快乐! 68) Happy birthday to you! 祝您生日快乐! 69) Congratulations!祝贺您!(恭喜) 70) My hearty congratulations! 衷心祝贺您! 71) As you wish(or like) 随您的便。 72) Certainly.当然可以。 73) Of course.当然可以。 74) Go ahead and do what you like. 干吧,你喜欢干什么就干什么。 75) I’m sorry, that’s not allowed. 对不起,这是不允许的。 76) No, I’m afraid not.不,恐怕不行。 77) Out of the question, I’m afraid. 恐怕不可能。 78) Walk straight ahead.一直往前走。79) Turn left(right).往左(右)转。 80) Go upstairs(downstairs). 上(下)楼。 81) Take the lift to the third floor. 乘电梯到三楼。 82) The lifts are in the lobby near the main entrance. 电梯间在大厅靠大门外。 83) The bellman will show you the way to the banquet hall. 大堂服务员将领您去宴会厅。 84) There is a washroom at the end of the corridor.洗手间在走廊尽头。 85) The post and cable service is opposite the bar. 邮电所在酒吧对面。 86) The bank is next to the shop. 银行在小卖部隔壁。 87) You can get your money changed at the cashier’s desk.你可以收银外兑换钱。 88) How much would you like to change?你要兑换多少呢? 89) The rates of exchange are on the board there. 兑换率写在那这的黑板上。 90) There are some local products on sale here.这里出售一些地方产品。 91) It’s sold by weight(yard, meter…) 这个按重量(码,米……)计价出售。 92) Sorry, it’s sold out. 对不起,卖完了。 93) How do you like this? 您看这个怎么样? 94) What about that one? 你看那个好吗? 95) Here is your change. 这是找您的钱。 96) Here is your receipt. 这是你的收据。97) Air mail or ordinary mail? 是航空信还是平信? 98) An air mail letter for abroad is $1.60.寄往国外的航空信需1.60元。 99) The travel agency in the hotel takes all kinds of booking. 饭店的旅行社代办各种预订票。 100) Please don’t smoke here. 请不要在这里抽烟。 Part two: reception &housekeeping service第二部分:总台及客房服务。 101) What kind of room would you like (or prefer)?您希望要什么样的房间? 102) Do you want a single room or a double room? 你想要单人房还是双人房? 103) Would you like a room with bath or shower? 您想要浴缸的还是淋浴的房间? 104) How long do you plan to stay here?你打算住多久? 105) For how many nights 你要住几个晚上? 106) How many people are there in your party?你们一起有几个人? 107) I can book you a single room with shower for the 26th. 我可以为您在26日订一个带淋浴的单人间。 108) What time will you be arriving? 您将何时到达? 109) Unfortunately, we are fully booked for the 21st 遗憾的是21日的客房全部订满。 110) We won’t be able to guarantee you a room for May 6th .我们不能保证5.6日给您一个房间。 111) For a single room the price would be 35 dollars 单人房的价格是35美元。 112) There is a small charge of 25 cents a day extra. 每天要收25美分附加费。 113) There’s a reduction for children. 儿童可以减价。 125) Here’s your key card. 这是您的匙牌。 126) Here’s your key to Room 246. 这是您246号房间的钥匙。 127) I’ll get the porter to take your luggage up. 我会叫行李员把您的行李搬上去。 128) The porter here will take your luggage and show you the way. 这里的行李员会为您提行李,并为您领路。 129) We’ll extend the reservation for you.我们可以为您延长预订。 130) We’ll make the change for you. 我们可以给您换个房间。 131) You may keep the room till 3 p.m,if you wish. 如果您愿意,可以将房间保留到下午三点。 132) How much longer would like to stay? 您想再住多久? 133) If you want to keep your room this afternoon, we’ll have to charge you 50% of the price. 如果您需要再住一个下午,我们要向您收50%房费。 134) I’m afraid you’ll have to vacate your room by 11. 恐怕要请您在十一点以前搬出房间了。 135) Are you checking out today, Mr. Smith?史密斯先生,您今天可以结帐吗? 136) Would you like to vacate your room now? 您今天要退房吗? 137) Your bill totals $66. 您的帐单合计655美元。 138) That makes a total of $665. 总计是655美元。 139) That comes to $665 altogether. 共计655美元。 140) Here is your bill. Would you please check it? 这是您的帐单,请您过目。 141) That charge is for drinks taken from the mini-bar.那笔钱是您从房间冰箱里取用饮料的费用。 142) Your overseas telephone call is included in the bill. 您的国际长途电话费用包括在这个帐单里。 143) The service charge is included in this bill. 这个帐单包括报务费。 144) How would you like to settle your bill (or account)?您准备怎样付帐? 145) In what form will payment be made?您准备以何种方式付帐。 146) Are you going to pay in cash or by credit card? 您准备用现金还是信用卡付款? 147) We accept the following credit cards,….我们接受下列信用卡…… 148) I’m sorry,we don’t accept personal cheques.对不起,我们不收个人支票。 149) All lf the rooms have phones. 所有房间都有电话。 150) If there’s anything you need, just ring reception. 如果您需要什么,就打电话给服务台。 151) If there’s anything for the laundry, just leave it in the laundry bag in your room. 如果您有衣物要送洗衣房,只要把它放在您的房里的洗衣袋里就行了。 152) Washing handed in by 9:30 a.m.,will be returned to you before 5:30 p.m. on the same day 早上9:30以前送去洗的衣服,当天下午5:30以前能送回来。 153) If you wish to have breakfast in your room, ask for room service on the phone.如果您希望在房间里用早餐请通过电话要客房服务。 154) Room service is available from 6 a.m. .从早晨六点开始提供客房服务。 155) Here is a brochure explaining hotel services 这里有个小册子介绍饭店各项服务。 156) If you need anything, just press the call button. 如果您要什么,就按这个唤人按钮。 157) You can make a long distance call from your room. 您可以从您房间里打长途电话。 158) If you want a taxi,you can ask the reception to get one for you. 如果您要出租汽车,您可以请服务台为您叫一辆。 159) The panel at the head of your bed has an automatic waking device. 您床头的台子装有自动叫醒器。 160) We have a computer wake-up service. 我们有电脑叫醒服务。 161) If you want to have your room cleaned extra quickly,please hang the Cleaning Sign on the door. 如果您希望您的房间早些整理好,请将这“请打扫”的牌子挂在门上, 162) There is a recreation center on the ground floor. 一楼有一个娱乐中心。 163) You can play billards,table tennis and bridge or go bowling. 您可以打台球,乒乓球,桥牌和保龄球。 164) Apart from the recreation center, we also have a health club on the second floor. 除了娱乐中心外,二楼还有健身房。 165) We have a sauna bath with a massage service there, too. 在那里还有桑拿浴室并提供按摩服务。 166) We do not charge for the use of the health club. 进健身房不收费。 167) Sports facilities are available free of charge. 运动器械是免费提供的。 168) Our charge for sports facilities is four dollars per hour. 运动器械以每小时四元的标准收费。 169) Shall I turn the cooling up? 我是不是把冷气开大些? 170) Shall I turn the heating down? 我是不是把暖气关小些。 171) Your bags will be kept at the Bell Captain’s Desk. 您的包将存放在行李部。 172) Could your come down to the Bell Captain’s Desk with your claim tag to pick up your bags? 请您拿着行李牌,来行李部取您的包。 173) We’ll try our best,but I can’t guarantee anything. 我们当尽力而为,但我不能保证什么。 174) There must be some misunderstanding. 这里面可能有误会。 175) I’ll soon have something arranged for you. 我尽快为您作些安排。 176) Because of the bad weather,the evening garden won’t be open today. 因为天气不好,今天夜花园不开放。 177) It’s necessary for him to pay for the damage. 他必须赔偿损坏。 178) I promise to attend to the matter promptly. 我一定立即处理这件事。 179) I’ll send for an electrician(doctor,…)for you. 我给您请电工(大夫……) 180) Let me call a repairman to do it. 我去叫一个修理工来。 181) Any comments and suggestion are always welcome. 欢迎您提意见和建议。 182) According to the hotel regulations, the damage must be paid for. 按照酒店规定,损坏东西应该赔偿。
酒店英语900句 第19章:清扫客房
661.Housekeeping,may I come in?客房服务,我可以进来吗?
662.I’m sorry to disturb you,sir.对不起,打扰您了,先生。
663.May we clean your room now,sir?先生,我们可以现在打扫您的房间吗?
664.Well,I’m a bit tied up at the moment. 哦,我现在正忙着呢。
665.What time would you like us to come back?您希望我什么时候再来?
666.Shall I come back later,sir?先生,我过会再来好吗?
667.We will come and clean your room immediately.我们马上就来打扫您的房间
668.Your room will be ready in half an hour.您的房间过半小时就会打扫干净。
669.I’m afraid no cleaning can be done between 12noon and 2pm. May we come between 2pm and 3pm?
恐怕,中午12点到下午2点期间我们不能打扫房间,我们在下午2点至3点之间打扫您的房间行吗?
670.It’s already noon,and our room hasn’t been made up yet.已经快到中午了,我的房间还没打扫。
671.Just let us know what you need,and if we can,we will oblige.如果您需要什么,就告诉我们,只要是做得到的,我们都会尽力为您效劳。
672.Turn-down service,may I com in?good evening,sir. 开夜床服务,我可以进来吗?晚上好,先生。
673.Please put out a “Do Not Disturb ”sign on the door if you need to rest in the room,and the roommaids won’t knock on the door again.
如果您需要在房间内休息,请在门上挂上“请勿打扰”牌,服务员就不会再敲门了。
674.Excuse me,sir,but I haven’t finished cleaning your room,shall I continue?对不起,先生,我可以继续清扫您的房间吗?
675.I’m very tired,how long will it take you to finish your room?我很累了,还需要多长时间你才能结束?
676.Would you please come back later?I will go out 5pm.你能否过会再来,我下午5点要出去。
677.May I come in for turn down service?我可以进房间为您开夜床吗?
678.Oh,we are expecting a few people for drinks before going to dinner. Could you come back later?
噢,晚饭前我们有几个人要去房间喝饮料,你等会再来好吗?
679.Certainly,would it be convenient if I return in half an hour?当然可以,如您认为方便,我半小时后再来,可以吗?
680.Excuse me,it’s almost afternoon, but my room hasn’t been made up yet,why?对不起,都快下午了,为什么我的房间还没有打扫?
681.I’m sorry,I’m going to your room as soon as I have finished this one. 对不起,我结束这间房后立即为您打扫。
682.Can you clean up my room earlier everyday?以后能不能早点打扫我的房间?
683.Certainly,sir. I will clean up your room earlier tomorrow. 当然可以,先生,明天我将早点为您打扫房间。
酒店英语口语900句41:洗衣服务
826.Could you leave your laundry on the bed,if you are going out,sir?
如果您要外出,先生,请您把送洗的衣服放在床上好吗?
827.I’d like this garment dry-cleaned,please.
我想把这件衣服干洗一下。
828.We don’t have the facilities and we cannot take responsibility for any damage.
我们没有这方面的设施,而且我们对任何损坏不负责任。
829.I’m sorry,but we don’t have the special equipment necessary.
对不起,我们没有这种必备的特殊洗衣设备。
830.I’m sorry we couldn’t help you,madam.
非常抱歉,我们帮不了您。
831.Do you have a mending service for clothes?
你们有织补衣服服务吗?
832.I’m sorry,sir. We can mend a seam but not a hole.
对不起先生,我们可以补裂缝,但不能补洞。
833.There is a stain on this jacket,I’d like it removed before it’s dry-cleaned.
这件夹克上有污迹,我想在干洗前先去掉它。
834.What kind of stain is it,sir?
是哪种污迹,先生?
835.I spilled some sauce on it.
我把酱油洒在上面了。
836.We will do our best to remove the stain but we cannot guarantee the result.
我们将尽力去掉这块污迹,但我们不能保证肯定可以去掉。
837.For laundry service,please dial 101 and you will get the housekeeping.
需要洗衣时,请拨101,那是客房部。
838.The laundry forms and bags are in the top of the right-handed drawer of the writing table.
洗衣单和洗衣袋放在写字台右手的第一个抽屉里。
839.Is this for washing,madam?
女士,这是要洗的衣服吗?
840.Is this for dry-cleaned,sir?
先生,这衣服要干洗吗?
841.We have a special 4-hour laundry service.
我们有4小时特别洗衣服务。
842.If you are a hurry,we have a two-hour quick service.
如果您很急,我们有2个小时加急服务。
843.We deliver your laundry within 4 hours at 50% extra charge.
我们在4小时之内将衣服送给您,并加收50%费用。
844.There is an extra charge of 50% for quick service.
快洗服务要额外加收50%费用。
845.I’m sorry,but we don’t have the special equipment necessary.
对不起,我们没有所需的特种设备。
846.I’m afraid we couldn’t remove the stain.
恐怕我们无法擦掉这块污点。