莆仙生活网
当前位置: 莆仙生活网 > 知识库 >

旅游常用英语口语

时间:2024-07-27 09:55:16 编辑:莆仙君

有关于旅游常用英语口语

  随着我国旅游事业的大规模发展,旅游英语在促进中西方旅游发展、文化交流方面发挥着越来越重要的作用。我整理了有关于旅游常用英语口语,欢迎阅读!   有关于旅游常用英语口语一   Booking Tickets 预订机票   1. Is this ticket refundable? 这张机票可以退吗?   2. One way trip or round trip? 单程还是往返?   3. When do I have to check in? 我何时办理乘机手续?   4. I’d like in the non-smoking section. 我想要无烟区的座位。   5. Do you want to fly first or economy class? 您要订头等舱还是经济舱?   6. This plane is booked up to its full capacity. 机票已经全部预定一空。   7. Do I have to confirm my plane reservation? 我必须确认我预定的机票吗?   8. I’d like to make sure my plane reservation is in order. 我想确定我预订的机票已经办妥了。   9. Please arrive at the airport one hour before departure. 请在起飞前一小时到达机场。   10. Would you please tell me the flight number and departure time? 请告诉我班机号码和起飞时间,好吗?   有关于旅游常用英语口语二   Itinerary 行程安排   1. I'd like to suggest an itinerary for you. 我想向您推荐一个旅游行程。   2. This itinerary leaves us plenty of leeway. 这个旅行计划给我们留有很多自由活动的余地。   3. I would like to show you our tentative itinerary. 我想向您介绍一下我们初步拟定的日程安排。   4. We've arranged our schedule without any troubles. 我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。   5. I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us. 我想能否为我们安排一些购物时间。   6. Thank you for sparing the time. I know you have a busy itinerary. 谢谢您抽出时间来,我知道您的行程很紧。   7. The itinerary of their visit was so full; it simply ran them off their feet. 参观日程排得满满的,简直把他们累坏了。   8. Leave your itinerary so that we can reach you in case of emergency. 请把您的旅行计划留下来,以便我们在遇到急事时和您取得联系。   9. The member of the group is given a detailed tour itinerary by the courier. 旅游团成员会从导游那里拿到详细的日程表。   10. Please take a look at the itinerary we arranged, and let me know if there is any problem. 请看一下我们给您安排的日程。若有不妥的地方,请告诉我们。   重点讲解:   leeway: 余地,多用于口语。This point is no leeway for dispute. 这一点是没有争论余地的。   tentative: 实验性的;试探的;尝试的;暂定的。   ran off: 逃跑。ran off one's feet 表示“跑断腿”。   courier: (团体旅游的)导游;向导。   有关于旅游常用英语口语三   Types of Tour旅游分类   1. Let's go on this coach tour! 让我们乘坐这趟长途客车旅游一次吧!   2. Do you prefer to travel alone or in a group? 你喜欢单独旅游还是跟团去旅游呢?   3. Many Americans tour by car every summer. 每年夏天都有许多美国人开着车到各地旅游。   4. We hired a driver to take us on a tour of the city. 我们雇用了一名司机带领我们游览这座城市。   5. The tour group is confined to the planned activities. 旅游团只能进行计划内的活动。   6. The plans of tour group is inflexible and quite boring. 旅行团的安排既死板又乏味。   7. That travel agency guarantees satisfaction to tourists. 那家旅行社保证让游客们满意。   8. This tour company has discount price on package holidays. 这家旅游公司对包价旅行团有一定的折扣。   9. You may receive a premium discount package of Hong Kong tour. 你可以享受到香港游超值优惠套餐。   10. The member of the group is given a detailed tour itinerary by the courier. 旅游团成员从导游那里拿到详细的日程表。   重点讲解:   is confined to: 局限于;限制……范围内;使不外出。这是一个比较正式的表述,以强调规则的严格性。   inflexible: 顽固的;不可弯曲的;不能转变的。   package holidays: 一揽子旅游(路线、地点、时间和费用等均由旅行社做统一规定和安排的旅游)   premium: 保险费;额外费用;奖金

旅游英语口语大全

  旅游可以欣赏风光,增长见识。旅游是个综合性的活动,它具有很大的学问。简单地说,旅游包含着天时、地利、自然、考古、建筑、园林、动植物学、方言、风土人情、饮食文化、地方土特产等。我整理了旅游必备英语口语,欢迎阅读!   旅游必备英语口语一   Closing an Account   注销账户   1.I'11 transfer your money to a new account.   我会把您的钱转到一个新户头上。   2.I'll keep your money in your account. Please come again with your ID card.   我会为您保留账上的款项,请拿上身份证再来。   3.Even if someone has got your passbook and came to cash your money from your account, we won't give him money if his code number is not right.   即使有人拿您的存折来兑现,如果他所给的密码不对,我们也不会给他钱。   4.Has the cheque been cashed?   支票已兑换成现金了吗?   5.Thanks to the timely report-loss.   幸亏挂失及时。   6.I've come to close my account.   我来这儿是想销户。   7.Could you tell me why?   我可以知道要取消的原因吗?   8.I'd like to close my personal savings account with your bank.   我想取消我的个人储蓄账户。   9.Are you going to withdraw the cash in full amount from your account at this time?   您准备现在一次就提取账户上的所有现金吗?   10.Do you want to close your account?   您想要清户吗?   旅游必备英语口语二   Posting Letters   邮寄信件   1.Where is the mailbox?   邮箱在哪儿?   2.Some stamps for letter, please.   请贴上邮票。   3.I want to register this letter.   我想把这封信寄挂号。   4.Where do I write the return address?   收信地址应该写在哪儿?   5.It seems that your letter is overweight.   你的信似乎超重了。   6.I suggest you send it by registered mail with A. R.   我建议你寄带回执的挂号信。   旅游必备英语口语三   Y: Excuse me. Would you mind trading seats with me?   Y:对不起。您介意和我换位子吗?   X: Not at all.   X:不会啊!   Y: Oh, thank you. That's very kind of you.   Y:哦,谢谢您。您真好。   X: You're welcome. I prefer a window seat.   X;不客气。我比较喜欢窗边的位子。   Y: Oh,you do? Good. Looking out of the window sometimes scares me. So I prefer to be the man in the middle.   Y:哦,真的?很好。向窗外看有时会让我害怕。因此我比较喜欢坐中间的位子。

有关于旅游的英语口语精选

  随着社会对新型人才英语水平和语言应用能力要求的提高,英语交际能力,尤其是口头交际能力的培养在英语学习中变得越来越重要。我精心收集了有关于旅游的英语口语,供大家欣赏学习!
  有关于旅游的英语口语1
  Don't you think we could use one to decorate our room?

  难道你不想买一条来装饰我们的房间吗?

  Artistic tapestry is the highest form of expression of the rug weaving art,an exquisite handicraft of superb artistry in typical Chinese style.



  艺术挂毯体现了地毯纺织艺术的最高水平,是具有典型中国风格的手工艺精品。

  Is this the marvellous landscape in Guilin?

  挂毯上是不是美丽的桂林山水?

  What a lovely tapestry!

  多美的挂毯啊!

  Which do you prefer,the linen one,the figured dacron or the brocade?

  您要哪种台布,亚麻的、提花涤纶还是织锦缎的?

  You haven't anything cheaper,have you?

  你们没有再便宜一点儿的吗?

  Please have a look at the handembroldered one with anew design of bamboo.

  请看这块手绣的有新式竹子图案的台布。

  What fine needlework!

  多好的绣工啊!

  Are you being served,sir?

  先生,有人接待您吗?

  I'd like to buy a medium-sized cloisonne vase with alight blue background.

  我想买一个中等尺寸的景泰蓝花瓶,底色要淡蓝的。

  I'm sorry,sir. They are sold out.

  对不起,先生,它们已经卖完了。

  The background is pale blue with traditional Chinese paintings of flowers and birds.

  底色是浅蓝的,还有中国花鸟画。

  It's attractive. I'll take a pair.

  这个很漂亮,我要一对。

  Can you pack the vases and send them to New York bymail for me?

  你替我把花瓶包装好寄往纽约,行吗?

  They are made from different materials——dolomite,tough silk,organdie etc.

  它们是用不同的材料做的,白云石、绡、蝉翼纱等。

  This is made of wild goose feather and this is made of skylark feather.

  这把是用雁毛做的,这把是用云雀毛做的。
  有关于旅游的英语口语2
  Would you like jewellery?

  您要不要首饰?

  Today is Mother's Day and all the jewellery is on sale at Rich's.

  今天是母亲节,瑞奇店的所有首饰全部折价出售。

  Do you have gold jewels?

  你们有黄金饰品吗?

  Yes,we have 14K and 18K gold necklaces,chains and earrings.

  有,我们有14K和18K的金项链、手炼和耳环。

  May I have a look?

  我能看一下吗?

  Sure. Here is a nice gold necklace.

  当然可以。这里有一根很好的金项链。

  Its regular price is$56,and now you can have it witha twenty percent discount.

  原价是56美元,现在可以让你打八折买下。

  It's very elegant. I'll take it.

  这项链非常精致。我买了。

  I want to buy some jewellery.

  我要买些首饰。

  What kind of jewellery do you like to have?

  你要哪种首饰呢?

  I should like to look at some bracelets.

  我想看看手镯。

  Pure gold or carats?

  纯金的还是K金的?

  What's the price for this one?

  这只手镯多少钱?

  How about five hundred dollars?

  500元怎么样?

  I'm sorry we only sell at fixed prices.

  很抱歉,我们店不还价。

  I wish to buy a diamond ring,too.

  我还想买只钻戒。

  Is this one suitable for you?

  这只适合你吗?

  No,it seems too old fashioned to me.

  不,我觉得似乎太老式了。

  Let me try it on. Oh,it's too *** all for me,havent't you got any larger ones?

  让我戴戴看,呵,太小了。有稍大点儿的吗?

  This fits me well,how much do you charge for it?

  这只很合适,多少钱?

  Is that a real string of pearls?

  那串珍珠是真的吗?

  You may take it on my word,if you find out it is an imitation you may return it to me.

  请相信我的话,假如您发现是假的话可以拿来退还给我。
  有关于旅游的英语口语3
  Can I help you,sir?

  要点儿什么,先生?

  Yes,but may I have a look first?

  噢,我可以先看看吗?

  You have so many antiques and Chinese paintings here.

  你这儿有这么多古玩和中国画。

  Are they genuine?

  它们是真品吗?

  All our reproductions are clearly marked and priced.

  所有复制品都有明确的标志和标价。

  They are sold at a fair price.

  它们都以公平的价格出售。

  May I see that ivory horse?

  我可以看看那象牙制的马吗?

  It's genuine,I bet.

  我敢断定,它是真品。

  It's made of genuine ivory,besides,it's of exquisite workmanship.

  它是由真象牙做的,而且做工精细。

  The price is marked 200 yuan.

  标价200元。

  I'll take it.

  我买了。

  I'm interested in Chinese antiques.

  我对中国古董感兴趣。

  We have a great variety of Chinese antiques.

  我们有各种各样的中国古董。

  We have landscape painting,figure painting and flower and-bird painting.

  我们有山水画、人物画和花鸟画。

  I'd like a flower-and-bird painting.

  我想要一幅花鸟画。

  How about this picture of cranes with pine trees?

  您看这幅松鹤画如何?

  It was painted by a famous Chinese painter in Qing Dynasty.

  这是中国清代的一位著名画家画的。

  Oh,they look just like live cranes.

  哦,这些仙鹤看上去就像真的一样。

  And what is more,in traditional Chinese thinking,cranes and pine trees symbolize longevity.

  还有,按照中国的传统观念,仙鹤与松树都是长寿的象征。

  


旅游英语口语

旅游英语口语,如下:1.Yes. Here you are.好的,都在这儿。2.You go ahead with the formalities. I'llsee to the heavy luggage.您先去办手续,我来帮您照看大件行李。3.That's great. I'll come back right afterthe formalities.那太好了。手续办完后我就回来。What type of visa have you got?您持的是哪种签证? I have atourist visa.旅游签证。4.Would you mind opening yoursuitcase?请把您的箱子打开,好吗? Notatall. Check it, please.好的,请检查。5.Would you please make a record ofall your foreign currencies?请把你所带的外币登记一下,好吗?6.0K. I'll do as you say.好的,照办。7.Have you flled in the baggagedeclaration?行李申请单填好了吗?